The new launch, Micromax A116 Canvas HD, by the budget-friendly brand of India is all set to release in February. The maker announced its launch at a press release in Delhi and the cost of this phone is supposed to be around Rs. 15000.
This phone comes with an awesome set of features and takes the Micromax quality one notch higher. It comes with a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and will run on Jellybean i.e., Android 4.1 version. The 5inch HD IPS screen supports an HD resolution of 1280×720 and a color depth of 16.7 million.
The phone also flaunts an 8MP camera on the rear side, having an additional 4X zoom. There is also a VGA front camera for good quality self clicked pictures. The 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB is qualities that make this phone highly demandable in the given range.
The phone also promises lovely graphics for high-level gaming and the LED flash rear camera with multiple camera settings including diverse modes are added functionalities.
The previous phone by Micromax – Canvas 2 had been received quite warmly and so the makers are quite confident of the market that this new phone is going to address. Canvas 2 has already set the brand name and this is just going to be another positive point for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.
The specifications at a glance are
- 1.2GHZ quad-core processor for the fastest processing and hanging of the phone is conveniently avoided.
- 1GB RAM, with 4GB internal memory – able to store huge amount of data; songs, photos, messages, now nothing needs to be deleted.
- Memory expandable up to 32 GB for the more is better kind of people.
- A 5inch HD IPS display – the screen which will amaze one and all.
- An 8 MP camera with 4X zoom and LED flash, just the kind of camera required for high-quality photos to be clicked.
- A VGA front camera to enable one to take photos of oneself.
- 2100 mAH battery – can make the phone function for a longer period at one go.
- The Android 4.1 on Jellybean gives one all the features and functionalities of Android phones, that too at an affordable cost.
Thus, this new child of the Micromax tree is surely going to be a market boomer on its release. For now, all eyes waiting for its arrival.